PLAN YOUR VISIT
The Garden is open from 11am to 5pm daily. No appointment or booking is necessary. Please adhere strictly to the government advice and observe social distancing guidelines.
The House will be open to visitors from 17 May 2021, daily throughout the year, but strictly by appointment. Visits will be in very small groups only in order to observe social distancing guidelines. Please email or telephone in advance for an appointment.
- Adults – £9
- Seniors – £8
- Children – £3
- Family – £26 (max two adults, no limit on number of children)
- Garden only – Special offer – Adults/Seniors £5, Children free
- Garden only – Annual membership (unlimited visits) £12.50 per person
How to get here
- By car: Hemingford Grey is 4 miles sout-east of Huntingdon just off the A14 Parking in the village
- By train: To Huntingdon on the Kings Cross-Peterborough line and then by bus or taxi
- By bus: There are regular buses between Huntingdon and Cambridge on the guided busway. Disembark at St Ives (Station Road/Bus station) and from there it is a short taxi ride or approxmiately a 2 mile walk from St Ives to Hemingford Grey. Unfortunately there are no longer any local buses to Hemingford Grey.
- There are a few parking spaces at the house for anyone who has difficulty walking and anyone who has had difficulty finding a parking space in the village
The following weblinks may be of interest when planning your visit to The Manor:
You can find out more about Hemingford Grey village here.
Another interesting local house and garden to visit is Island Hall, Godmanchester
For local accommodation see The Willow Guest House.
For meals and refreshments in the village see: