PLAN YOUR VISIT
The Garden is open from 11am to 5pm daily. No appointment or booking is necessary. Visitors can arrive and pay onsite but, if desired, pre-booking for the garden only can be made via Candide
The House is open to visitors daily throughout the year, but strictly by appointment. Visits will be in small groups only. House visits cannot be booked via this website but please email or telephone in advance to arrange a booking. Payment for all house tours will be taken when you visit.
- Adults – £9
- Seniors – £8
- Children – £3
- Family – £26 (max two adults, no limit on number of children)
- Garden only – Special offer – Adults/Seniors £5, Children free
- Garden only – Annual membership (unlimited visits) £12.50 per person
How to get here
- By car: Hemingford Grey is 4 miles sout-east of Huntingdon just off the A14 Parking in the village
- By train: To Huntingdon on the Kings Cross-Peterborough line and then by bus or taxi
- By bus: There are regular buses between Huntingdon and Cambridge on the guided busway. Disembark at St Ives (Station Road/Bus station) and from there it is a short taxi ride or approxmiately a 2 mile walk from St Ives to Hemingford Grey. Unfortunately there are no longer any local buses to Hemingford Grey.
- There are a few parking spaces at the house for anyone who has difficulty walking and anyone who has had difficulty finding a parking space in the village
The following links may be of interest when planning your visit to The Manor:
To enquire about booking cream teas to be served in the garden when you visit The Manor, please contact Jenny Pilsbury, Cream of Teas
You can find out more about Hemingford Grey village here.
Another interesting local house and garden to visit is Island Hall, Godmanchester
For meals and refreshments in the village see: