Could a cockney flower girl really be transformed into a fair lady?
Will professor of phonetics Henry Higgins transform Eliza Doolittle enough to convince upper-class society that she is one of them, or will Eliza never forget who she really is?
Pygmalion explores the English class system with all of its petty attitudes and posturing. Full of wit & wisdom Shaw exposes the hollowness at the heart of that society, but it is not just about accents or class. It is about the battle of the sexes, of control!
Gates open 5pm for performance at 6pm
Tickets £15 per person
Buy tickets here.
– Brought to the stage by a cast of 5 actors and DOT’s unmistakeable entertaining style, this is not to be missed.
– This is an open air performance so please bring your own seats / rugs.
– The wet weather dress code is no umbrellas.
– Parking is available in the field nearby and details will be sent with your tickets.
– Guests may picnic in the garden before the performance (from 5pm).
– Picnic boxes (sandwiches and cakes) are available from Cream of Teas and must be booked and paid for in advance (£15 standard box / £8 child box). These may be collected in The Manor garden between 5 – 6pm.
– Show approximately 2 hours, including interval.
Back to ALL EVENTS