The garden is open daily from 11am to 5pm (dusk in winter). No appointment is needed.
The House is open throughout the year but strictly by appointment.
(except throughout May when there are guided tours at 2pm.
Booking for these is still advisable as the size of the tours has to be limited.)
- Adults - £8
- OAPs - £7
- Children - £3
- Family - £22 (max two adults, no limit on number of children)
- Garden only - Adults £4, Seniors £3.50, Children free
HOW TO FIND US
- By car: Hemingford Grey is 4 miles sout-east of Huntingdon just off the A14 Parking in the village
- By train: To Huntingdon on the Kings Cross line and then by bus or taxi
- By bus: The number 5 St Ives to Hemingford bus stops in Hemingford Grey. There are regular connecting buses from St Ives to Cambridge or Huntingdon using the guided Busway
- There is a parking space at the house reserved for the disabled.