The garden is open daily from 11am to 5pm (dusk in winter). No appointment is needed.
The House is open throughout the year but strictly by appointment.
(except throughout May when there are guided tours at 2pm.
Booking for these is still advisable as the size of the tours has to be limited.)
- Adults - £8
- OAPs - £7
- Children - £3
- Family - £22 (max two adults, no limit on number of children)
- Garden only - Adults £5, Seniors £4.50, Children free
HOW TO FIND US
- By car: Hemingford Grey is 4 miles sout-east of Huntingdon just off the A14 Parking in the village
- By train: To Huntingdon on the Kings Cross line and then by bus or taxi
- By bus: No bus now goes to Hemingford Grey, the powers that be have removed every single bus service
- There are a few parking spaces at the huse for anyone who has difficulty walking and anyone who has had difficulty finding a parking space in the village